Tue, 02 May|
Live Via Zoom
DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis
Join me as I teach you the basics of differential diagnosis, covering a range of psychological disorders and assist you in spotting the key differences.
Time & Location
02 May 2023, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm AEST
Live Via Zoom
About the event
Join me in this mini workshop as I talk you through DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis. I will cover:
- What is differential diagnosis and why is it important?
- How do I do it?? (Taking you through the step by step DSM approach, and also teaching you my method)
- Covering the diagnostic criterias for the following disorders as well as differential diagnosis. I'll teach you simple ways to differentiate these disorders from others that appear similar:
- Adjustment Disorder
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorders
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Major Depression
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Panic disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
This workshop is suitable for psychologists at all stages of their career looking to upskill in this area. If you are a provisional psychologist, these above-mentioned disorders are all on your National Psychology Exam Curriculum. This will be counted as 2 hours of professional development.
Unable to attend the event live? You can still register for this workshop and I will send you the recording to watch in your own time.
DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis$100.00+$2.50 service feeSale ended