Wed, 15 Feb|
Mastering Your Internship
A free, live, webinar where I will provide you tools and tips for getting through your 4 + 2 and 5 + 1 internships. This will also include a discussion on preparing for the National Psychology Exam.
Time & Location
15 Feb 2023, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm AEDT
About the event
Join me live as I talk through my best tips and tricks for managing your internship. I'll be discussing things like:
- managing your internship tasks
- planning and organisation strategies to get the most from your internship
- National Psychology Exam prerparation tips
- how to identify and find ethical employment opportunities
- I will also leave a portion of time for Q&A
This webinar is for Provisional Psychologists who are already engaged in, or going to be starting their 4 + 2 or 5 + 1 journey. Please ensure when you register, you tell me which category you fall into!
Please note: This event is not supervision or professional development. It is a free service I'm offering to help provisional psychologists navigate their internship journey. As such, I can not provide guidance on your clients or provide training on clinical practice in this webinar.