Fri, 24 Feb|
Live Via Zoom
CBT Skills In Practice Level 1 + 2
A practical skills-based workshop on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Time & Location
24 Feb 2023, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm AEDT
Live Via Zoom
About the event
THIS EVENT HAS SOLD OUT. PLEASE FIND NEW DATE JUST RELEASED HERE: https://www.amandamosespsychology.com.au/event-details/cbt-skills-in-practice-level-1-2-2
This workshop will be practical and interactive. My aim is to help you bridge the gap between theory and practice, with evidence-based strategies you can begin using with your clients right away.
I am dually registered as a Clinical & Counselling Psychologist (HCPC, UK) and Psychologist & Board Approved Supervisor (AHPRA, Australia) with 10 years of experience using CBT in clinical practice. I had the wonderful opportunity to train at the Beck Institute of Cognitive Behavior Therapy in Philadelphia with Dr Judith Beck and the late Dr Aaron T. Beck (founding father of CBT).
You will go away with:
- A thorough understanding of how to conceptualise your cases using the CBT model and how to create a case formulation
- What psychometric measures are recommended in CBT practice
- How to identify, evaluate and modify Automatic Thoughts
- How to identify, evaluate and modify Core Beliefs
- How to implement Behavioural Activation for maximum effect (hint: it's not just scheduling activities)
- How to design Behavioural Experiments with your clients
- How to implement Exposure strategies and set up Hierachies of Fear
- Troubleshooting for the tricky client: Why is my client not responding to my strategies?
- Relapse prevention strategies
- Knowledge of how and when to terminate treatment
- A map of how to structure your treatment plan for clients with Depression and clients with Anxiety
- A workbook that I developed filled with worksheets you can use with clients
- The recording of the workshop that you will have access to for 60 days following the event
This workshop will be capped at 20 participants to allow for a more intimate learning experience and provide enough opportunity for Q&A. This will count as 8 hours of professional development towards your internship/ CPD for ongoing registration requirements.
Though I design and develop my training for Provisional Psychologists, Clinical Psychology Registrars and Early-Career Psychologists, Psychologists at any stage of their career are welcome to join to enhance their CBT skills.
Can't make the date? Contact me about purchasing the recording of this live workshop.
Please feel free to reach out to me via email: email@example.com with any enquiries.
Registration$360.00Tax: GST included+$9.00 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out